Monday 22 September 2014

Hello

Hi everyone,

My name is Amy, I am a long time reader of many fiction blogs around the inter-webs, so I decided to start writing my own! :-) 

I have been writing on and off for about six months but I believe I have a solid story for you all to read now. To begin with I will be posting at least three times a  week, occasionally there will be extras.

I cant wait for all your feedback, so please don't hold back :) When I know that I have some readers I will start making the blog a little bit more interactive, polls and lots of questions but until then I will let what I have written speak for itself. :)

I will be regularly checking emails so if you have any questions or anything please email me! :) cautiousoptimisimblog@gmail.com.

Thank you all! :)

P.S: I know that will be questioning the idea to write about high-school students, there is plans for flash forward but first you need to understand the characters and the easiest way to do that was introduce you when they were young! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment