Monday 24 November 2014

All In My Head



*Havent been overly proud with these last few posts, but stick by me. I promise my writing is about to get a lot better! After this post I am really proud of the story direction :) Is anyone still reading? :)

I don’t know if people were staring at me or if it was all in my head but by the end of the day I had, had enough.

I walked right out of the gates when the bells went off, “Oi slut.” Millie called out for me.

“Excuse me?” I said turning around as I was putting my car key into the door.

“You heard me.” She said walking over to me with one of her friends flagging her at her side.

“Look whatever you’ve heard…it’s not true.” I said.

“So you’re not seeing Nick?” She asked, I didn’t know what to say I just shook my head in a non-committal way. I wasn’t about to admit we were together when we were didn’t even know ourselves.

“So you weren’t seeing Billy?” She asked again with a smug smile.

“I was. I am not anymore.” I replied, at this point Marie, Will and Nick were walking over.

“Babe. Being a slut is not cute.” She said condescendingly.

“Fuck right off Millie.” I said frustrated.

“Don’t fuck my boyfriend.” She retaliated.

“Your boyfriend?” I questioned at this point Nick and the gang had joined the conversation.

“He didn’t tell you?” She said smiling from Nick to me, me to Nick.

“We didn’t really officially break-up, we are taking a break.” She smiled.

“Come off it Millie.” Nick said.

At that point I’d had enough, I just jumped in my car. Will, Nick and Marie jumped in before I drove off.

“Can we have lift home?” Marie asked.

“Yep.” I said.

“Are you ok?” Nick asked me, I just looked at him.

We dropped everyone off until it was just Nick and I, “Are you ok Anna.”

“Yeah I guess, I don’t know it sucks, but it’ll blow over soon I’m sure.” I smiled.

“Come inside for a bit?” He asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see more Nick and Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still reading ! && can't wait to see where you take Nick & Anna on their journey !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You beautiful people! :) Another post tomorrow, 8:30am Sydney Australia time! :) (I finally learn't to schedule posts, I feel like my mum when she learns something something new on her phone) Its only up from here!

    ReplyDelete