Monday 10 November 2014

It Just Felt Right



 *I have to apologise for my absence. I had a little break down last week and I just couldn't face writing, turns out writing helped me focus! I wont do that again without an explanation, I promise! :)
*I will post everyday this week to make up for being a little shit!!


Melbourne was amazing. It was so nice being away from home.

“Shot gun front.” Will yelled from my front door. Nick was driving, so that left Marie and I in the back seat.

“Bye dad, I’ll see you Sunday.” I said kissing him on the cheek. James, Ed and George were inside playing video games.

“Stay safe Anna, call me if you need anything.” He said.

“Don’t worry I’ll watch out for her!” Nick smiled.

“Thanks Nick.” My dad replied, I’m glad my brothers didn’t tell him about

I handed Nick a CD to put on, “Anna no way in hell am I putting this CD on.” Nick gawked at my choice of Spice Girls.

“Nick.” I said outraged, not that I expected him to actually put it on.

I plugged my phone in and we listened to the likes of Matt Corby and Young Blood Hawke.

We drove with a mix of talking without taking a breath (mostly Marie and I) and the boys just listened, then we sat in comfortable silence just watching the world go by. It was a quick hour and a half drive.

“What are we going tonight? It’s Friday night!” Marie said excitedly.

“We could go out tomorrow night? Put those fake ID’s to good use.” Will chimed in.

Going out was the last thing I felt like doing. Nothing had happened between Nick and I since the kiss, we still had a lot of talking to do.

“Let’s just do dinner tonight, maybe we can just watch a movie or something.” I suggested.

“That sounds good.” Nick agreed, with agreed murmurs from Will and Marie.

We pulled up outside the building, someone quickly came out to park the car underground for us.

“Hello Will.” The doorman greeted. I remember the first time we all came here we were shocked at 
the treatment we received.

“Hi Brian, how are you?” Will said politely, they had a short conversation.

We wandered up to the room it was as beautiful as ever. It had a lovely foyer, if you walked straight you went in to the kitchen and living room area, it was all open and had a windows to look out across the city. The apartment was on the 21st floor so the views were amazing. Now just off to the left of the foyer is two bedrooms and to the right is another one. The one on the right is an amazing master bedroom, again windows covering one of the four walls a huge ensuite with a luxury bath that had a large square hole that looked out over the bedroom and the view. It also had a large walk in closest. To the right there was a two bedrooms reasonably sized, one with a double bed and another with two single bed, the rooms were connected with a reasonably sized bathroom. Marie and I were in the double bed room and Will and Nick were in the two single beds.

We were in for a superb weekend.

We all decided that we felt like Italian for dinner, so we wondered down to the Italian restaurant just up from Will’s apartment.

Nick and I sat next to each other with Will and Marie on the other side of this large beautiful mahogany booth.

“It’s so beautiful in here.” I smiled.

“It is isn’t it? What should we get?” Nick shoulder bumped me.

“I don’t know, it all looks nice.” I said smiling.

“I think I’ll get the pesto pasta.” He suggested.

“I think I am going to get the vegetarian pizza?” I smiled.

“Hmm brave choice.” He said sarcastically at me.

“Well what do you suggest?” I asked while thinking that pesto pasta wasn’t particularly inventive 
either.

“Pizza is good.” He winked in my direction.

“What are guys getting?” I asked Marie and Will ignoring Nick.

We all enjoyed dinner and shared bites here and there. We finished dinner and realised how completely exhausted we were.

“Let’s go back to the apartment and just watch a movie.” Marie suggested, we all agreed with that 
plan and started the short walk to the apartment.

“What are we watching?” Will asked when we were all lying in the king size bed.

“I’m easy, just let me lay here in my food coma.” I said dramatically undoing my jeans and lying on 
the bed. We all agreed to watch Taken 2, which is a great movie, but not as good as Taken.

Nick and I must have fallen asleep, because when I woke up just after 12am (we are all real party animals), his arm was draped around me and our bodies were close to spooning. The other two must have went and slept in the other bedroom. I scooted back a bit so I was right in Nick’s arms, as clique as it is to say this it just felt so right. 

1 comment: