Thursday 13 November 2014

What Is It Worth To You?



We went to this beautiful little restaurant, it was like this charity restaurant where you pay what you think the meal is worth. 

“This place is so cute.” I said taking in the décor of the restaurant, mixed and matched chair and old paintings on the wall.

“Yeah it’s really cool in here.” Nick said, also taking in his surroundings.

We ate dinner which was absolutely perfecto!

“It’s so yummy!” I said.

Nick was watching me closely as I ate, “Stop watching me.” I demanded.

“I’m not watching you.” He said with mock outraged.

“You are making me uncomfortable.” I said poking my tongue out, he just shook his head at me.

“Anna I’m enjoying this…hanging out with you.” He said smiling at me.

“Me too.” I said looking down at my dinner, suddenly he was at my side, he put his finger under my chin and guided my face up to his. The next thing I know he kissed me, it was like he was waiting for the perfect moment to do it. It was amazing, spine tingling perfection, it was one of the best moments of my life. It was gentle but not to gentle, tongue but not too much. My heart picked up by about 1000%.

“Wow.” Nick said.

“Yep wow.” I agreed.

So that was our second kiss, it was absolutely perfect probably better than the first one.

We finished dinner and we went to meet the other two.

“Hey, hey!” We said walking into a little dive bar just down the road from the apartment. It had this 
old booths, it was a little worn but rather cute.

“Hello lovers.” Marie slurred, it’s clear they’d had a drink or two.

“What have you guys been doing?” I asked.

“We just came straight here, we didn’t have dinner yet!” Will explained.

I just looked at Nick smiling, “Do you want a drink?”

“I think I am ok, you get one though.” I said smiling.

“So what did you guys get up too?” Will asked smiling his big goofy smile.

“We just went for dinner.” I explained.

“Did you guys have sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?” Marie hissed at me.

“No.” I said loudly.

“You should! Look at that beautiful man.” Marie said checking him out. I just laughed at her, I hadn’t seen her drunk when I was sober.

“Do you guys want to have some food or something?” I offered.

 “Food shoomd.” Marie replied dramatically throwing her hands up in the air.  

Nick came back with a beer and sat down next to me in the booth, Marie and Will were laughing hysterically at something.

“They’re going to feel great tomorrow.” I whispered in Nick’s hair.

“I’m assuming they will be in bed by 11pm, so hopefully they’ll sleep it off.” He said grabbing my hand under the table.

“Hopefully.” I said returning the gesture.

All in all we had a great night, Nick and I stayed sober, Will and Marie did not. We managed to drag them home at about 1am, we got them to eat a kebab to sober up a bit for they fell into the two single beds. I got the both of them buckets and water besides the bed just in case.

“Are they ok?” Nick asked me as I shut the bathroom door in-between our two rooms.

“Yeah they are sound asleep.” I observed what was in front of me. Nick was in PJ pants, just PJ pants. His body is something sculptured from God, I swear to you.

“Do you want to watch a movie?” I asked.

“Yeah sure, what should we watch?” He asked throwing some DVD choices on the bed next to me.

“Oooo what about this?” I said holding up Clueless, already knowing the answer.

“Nope.” He smiled. “I will compromise and watch 10 Things I Hate About You though.” He offered.

“Excellent!” I smiled, I hadn’t seen that movie in ages.

We settled in for the movie, the first few minutes were a little awkward we went sure if we were supposed to cuddle or hold hands. In the end we just laid down next to each other and it was lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment