Thursday 20 November 2014

Dinner & A Show



 *If you haven't seen yesterdays post, please read that first! :)

Dinner was lovely, I wasn’t sure how my brothers would respond to Nick. Especially after the whole fight incident, but it was fine. We all made jokes, laughed and had a great night.

“Dinner was great Anna, but how about some meat next time?” Ed commented. He was referring to my spinach and ricotta cannelloni.

“Leave your sister alone.” Dad said before gathering the plates to wash.

“Hey, that’s alright Jack I can clean those.” Nick said jumping up.

“Well I’m not going to fight you on that Nick, I am buggered.” Dad said giving me a kiss on the forehead, “Thank you for another lovely dinner.”

“No worries Dad.” I smiled.

“Anna Banana, movie?” Jimmy questioned.

“Let’s do it.” I said smiling at Nick, “Do you want to stay?” I asked.

“I might head off, after this.” He said nodding towards the washing, which he was doing while 
George was drying.

“George, you in?” I asked.

“Sure Anna Banana.” He responded.

Nick left soon after and my brothers and I watched Pitch Perfect. It didn’t even take me to long to 
convince them to watch it.

“To be fair that was quiet a good movie.” George responded, I couldn’t help but giggle at his reaction.

“Yeah wasn’t too bad.” Jimmy replied.

“Alright I’m off to bed.” I said.

“Night.” They all called out to me.

 
The next day I got to school early, my printer had run out of ink and I needed to print something for class. I walked into the library and none other than Billy was sitting at the printer desk.

“Hey Billy.” I smiled at him.

He just grunted at me.

“Billy look, I am sorry for how things went down.” I said.

“Just go away Anna.” He said harshly.

 I sighed and went to the computer to do everything,

Classes went quickly and then it was time for lunch.

“Hi!” I greeted the other three.

“Anna Banana.” Marie said, they all looked at me seriously.

“What?” I smiled sitting next to Nick and squeezing his hand.

“Anna…people are talking.” Will started.

“People are always talking Will.” I answered.

“They’re talking about you.” Nick said sadly.

“What are they saying?” I answered still not quiet understanding the point of this.

“The story about my fight with Billy is kind of being told wrong.” Nick said.

“What are they saying?” I answered.

Marie went on to tell me how people were saying that Billy and I were having sex when Nick walked in, then the fight happened. People are saying that I then went home with Nick and we had finally got together, while I was still technically with Billy. Apparently the story has spread like wild fire.

“I see.” I said and suddenly it was like everyone in the cafeteria was staring at our table.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be fine. This will be old news tomorrow.” Nick said.

No comments:

Post a Comment