Wednesday 26 November 2014

Hitting The Breaks



*Read the post before this from this morning, its just the first post, but I think where I have slotted it in, ties it all together! :)

It’s been about three months since Nick and I started dating. Things have been going really well, Nicks parents are overjoyed that we are dating. My Dad not so much. He loves Nick, but he doesn’t know how long this has been going on for, he is not sure that he believes that it only just started.  My brothers also have mixed feeling about the matter, Ed and James love Nick like a brother but they aren’t sure how the feel about us together, George hasn’t really said anything stayed quiet as per usual. I think no matter who the guy was they would have faced trouble with my eldest brother.

“I don’t want to get up.” I moaned, Nick and I were spooned together on his couch watching TV. His parents were coming back from the city in a few hours and we were dreading it.

“I know, I reckon we could get one more episode in before they get home.” He said pressing play to the next episode of Chicago Fire. TV was the last thing on my mind.

“Hmmm.” I said turning around to face him, I ran my finger tracing some super light freckles on his face that could only be seen when I was this close to his face.

“Hi.” He smiled at me. I leant in and kissed him gently.

“Hi.” I smiled back, this time he was the one who kissed me, with a little more urgency.

“Again.” I demanded. He just smiled and kissed me again, this time the kiss went for a little longer and he ran his hand up back and his fingers tangled in my hair.

I gave his shoulder a little push so he was flat on his back, I climbed on top and we began a very intense make out session. Nicks hands ran the length of my body over and over again. I managed to unbutton his shirt and he got my dress hiked up to way beyond appropriate length. His hands suddenly stopped roaming and his lips stopped moving. I pulled back and looked at him, his eyes were slightly glassy and his cheeks were red.

“Anna…” Nick groaned, “We need to just hit the breaks for a second.”

I climbed off him and laid by his side, still drumming my fingers up and down his chest. He caught 
my hand and held it tightly against him.

“Sorry.” He said trying to slow his breathing.

“Don’t be sorry.” I smiled at him, also trying to slow down my breathing down.

“Anna…you are so god damn sexy. You don’t even know...” He said with a husky voice.

I smiled shyly at him, he just shook his head at me and began to say something. Although I have no idea what that might be as the next thing I heard.

“WE ARE HOMEEEEEE.” Lillian bellowed through the house.

“Shit.” Nick muttered while attempting to do up his shirt, I jumped up pulled my dress down just in 
time for Mickey to run into me at full speed.

“ANNNNA! Is here!!” She screamed.

“Hello beautiful girl.” I said sweeping her up in my arms and walking into the hallway to give Nick a few moments to collect himself.

“Hi love.” Lillian said kissing my cheek in a fluster with her hands full of shopping bags.

Nicks dad came in soon after carrying the luggage from the weekend, and Nick went and helped him carry it in.

I ended up staying for most of the night, I gave Mickey a bath and Nick and I put her to bed.

“Goodnight.” I said and gave her a kiss on her forehead.           

“Goodnight Anna. I am so happy you’re around more.” She said smiling but her eyes were tired.

“Night Mickey.” Nick said giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Night Nicky boy.” She said while rolling over to face the wall.

Nick and I went back to the lounge room and watched a bit of TV with his parents for a while, we made polite conversation before I decided to go home.

“I better go home. It’s getting late and I haven’t really seen dad much this weekend.” I said while standing up and collecting my things.

“Alrighty love. Well I’ll see you during the week then.” Lillian said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, while collecting the mugs to do the washing up.

“I’ll walk you out.” Nick said jumping up.

“Night Greg.” I said.

“Night Anna.”

Nick walked me to my car and opened the door for me.

“Thanks for tonight, it was fun.” I smiled at him.

“Goodnight Anna.”

“Goodnight Nick.” I said leaning in for a kiss, it was short and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment