Saturday 24 January 2015

Good Brothers Are Hard To Find



Marie, Ellie and I decided to have a girl’s night at my house, my brothers were at some party and George and dad were busy doing some of the book work for the winery this month. We were hiding out in my room, I managed to take a couple of bottles of wine from the winery while dad and George were distracted earlier.

“This is really yummy.” Ellie said having a sip of the white wine.

“So any boy gossip?” I asked Marie and Ellie, I had been a little involved in my Nick drama of late.

“None for me.” Marie, responded a little too quickly, I’ll have to ask about that later.

“I am actually seeing Jake, not like officially or anything but we just been hanging out.” Ellie said excitedly, Jake was new to the school – few and far between in our town. He was also on the football team with Nick and Will.

“Oo that’s exciting, Nick and Will said his pretty cool and his very attractive.” I replied giving my approval, Jake has a very olive completion and these perfect green eyes.

“I can’t wait for the footy season to start, it’ll be fun to have something to do on the weekend.” Marie replied, football season in our town was pretty intense, everyone has parties Friday night with minimal drinking and the Saturday there is always a celebration/commiseration party.

“I know, it’ll be so much fun!” Ellie agreed.

We girl talked a little more, until I could hear the stomp, stomp, stomp up the stairs, I could tell already it was Georges boots – can you do that? Tell which family member is walking without even 
seeing them.

He knocked quickly, while I attempted to hide the three empty wine bottles, but I was to slow.

“Oi if you are going to drink at least eat something.” George said, I noticed him holding a pizza box before he threw it down on the floor between us, winking at me he quickly shut the door.

“Thank you.” I called out after him.

“Yum.” Ellie said as we all attacked the pizza, “Your brothers are too good to you, you know.”

“I know, trust me I know.” I agreed with Ellie, with a mouth full of pizza.

After we’d thoroughly stuffed ourselves with pizza, I dramatically undid my jeans and leaned back against my mirrored cupboard.

“So…have you and Nick has sex yet?” Ellie asked eyeing me.

“Ah yeah we have.” I answered looking at my hands.

“Really?” She said excitedly, “Tell me everything!” She ordered.

I repeated the PG version of the story, she didn’t need to know EVERYTHING.

“So is it good yet?” Marie asked me, not that the first few times weren’t lovely, they just were a little uncomfortable.

“It’s getting there.” I said, my wide smile giving away the fact it was more the getting there.

“You dirty minx!” Ellie said laughing, we giggled for the rest of the night about everything and nothing all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment