Thursday 8 January 2015

We Do Not Remember Days, We Remember Moments.



 *Pretty excited for this post let me know what you think in the comments section! :)

Nick, Marie, Will and I decided to have a movie marathon on Sunday night, his parents weren’t due home until Monday afternoon they were still on an art scouting mission, I told my dad the truth this time, he grunted at me and turned his attention back to whatever he was working on in the shed.

“We are not watching Mean Girls.” Nick said, after Marie and I had been bugging them for 10 minutes to watch it.

“Why not?” I asked.

Nick just gave me an ‘Are you serious look?’ look.

“Fine, what should we watch?” Marie said. “What about the new Spiderman movie?” She suggested.

“Sounds good to me.” Will said, while Nick and I nodded in agreement. Will set the movie up while 

Nick and I got comfortable spooning position on the couch.

“You guys are too cute.” Marie said winking at me.

We watched the movie, but before I knew it I was battling to keep my eyes open. I turned around and snuggled into Nick’s chest, where I slept for the rest of the movie. I woke up a couple times and Nick was playing with my hair and I was lulled to sleep again.

“Hey Anna.” Nick said gently rubbing my back and kissing my hair. I looked up at him thoroughly confused.

“Its ok, the others just left do you want to get into bed so you’re more comfortable?” He asked me, I was still gazing up at him, trying to work out how long I fell asleep.

“Yeah bed.” I said swinging my legs off the edge of the couch and walking towards Nick’s room.

Nick followed and we both started getting ready for bed, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got changed into one of Nick’s t-shirts to sleep in.

I walked back into the Nick’s bedroom, he was already in bed, he was just in boxer briefs and a sheet draped over him, I was too tired to even appreciate the view, I climbed over Nick to the far side of the bed and pulled back the covers and snuggled up to him.

“Good night beautiful girl.” Nick said running his hand up and down my back and kissing my forehead.  

I smiled up to him and kissed his shoulder, “Goodnight.” I said sleep already taking over me and I snuggled into him as close as I could get.


I woke up early the next morning, Nick and I must have slept deeply because we were both in the same position we fell asleep in. I was snuggled up to him. Nicks room was fairly big his bed was against a window and I turned my head to enjoy to the sun that was streaming through the gap in the blinds. I suddenly noticed all the small things in the room, next to the bed there was a bed side table with a photo of the two of us on it, we looked so incredibly happy in it. I was sitting on his lap with my head thrown back laughing, Nick was looking up to me smiling a big toothy grin. I think Marie must have taken it, I remember it was at a party and to be honest it wasn’t a very good party but the four of us still had fun. Across his bedroom was his build in wardrobe where he cleared space for me so I could hang up a few clothes I always need.  It quickly struck me how much I meant to him, I know it sounds stupid but I have never really thought about it from his point of view before. He has had such a big impact in my life, I have had the best 4 months, and I am so grateful for everything Nick has given me. But I have never thought about how much he loved me.

I got up and went straight to the bathroom, I fixed my hair, washed my face and quickly brushed my 
teeth before getting back into bed.

Just as I was getting comfortable, Nick started stirring “Good morning.” Nick said his voice thick with sleep.

“Hello my fantastic and very sexy boyfriend.” I said leaning down and planting a few kisses on his chest.

“I wish I got that greeting every time I saw you.” He smiled his eyes still closed.

I hovered about him and leant down to kiss him, he turned his head so I kissed his cheek. Then opened his eyes and smiled at me.

I did an expression of mock outrage, “Let me brush my teeth first.” He said apologetically.

“Well go brush them.” I said gently kicking him out of the bed.

“Ok, ok.” He said laughing putting his hands up in defeat.

Nick came back fairly quickly and immediately leaned down and kissed me.

Nick floated over me and I pulled him down on top of me.

 It moved fairly quickly from there and that is how Nick and I had sex for the first time.
 
 It was perfect and lovely, just as I had hoped.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that overall I enjoyed the post, but I felt like there was all this build up and then no climax (excuse the pun). Even if you're not comfortable with the nitty gritty, it just felt rushed and without chemistry when you wrote, "It moved fairly quickly from there and that is how Nick and I had sex for the first time." I would like to see more of a build up and an ending. Like, "Nick slid his hands into my hair, and slowly moved his eyes over my body..." and maybe something about their conversation right after. I hope you don't take this comment negatively because I really do enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete