Friday 16 January 2015

Hoes Over Bros

*Sorry for my Wednesday! I will upload one on Sunday to make up for it..But there's a longer post to make up for it! :)

It was Friday night and Marie and I decided to go to the movies. We’d had a reasonably mundane week, which was nice after such a full on Monday. Nick and I as expected hadn’t had a minute alone to talk or do anything else for that matter. 

“We haven’t hung out alone of ages.” I said to Marie.

“I know, we need to ditch those boys more often.” Marie said winking at me and inhaling some popcorn. We were in the cinema waiting for the trailers to start, the cinema was pretty empty seeing as it was a Friday night and there wasn’t much else to do in this little town.

“I have to tell you something.” I started, I still hadn’t told her about Nick and I and it had been nearly a week.

“What?” Marie shot her head towards me, her eyes were wide.

“Nick and I had sex on Monday.” I said quietly not wanting anyone to hear.

“WHAT?” She practically yelled, a few people turned around and looked at her. I smiled at her response.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” She had managed to lower her voice.

“I just wasn’t ready, it was kind of nice having something that only Nick and I knew about.” I said honestly.

“Well how was it?” She said with a big smile.

“I…it hurt a bit, but it was really nice. He was…so sweet and I don’t know I’m glad it’s happened.” I said.

“I’m glad you are happy. I knew you guys were acting differently on Monday.” She smiled.

“There’s more.” I said smiling.

“More?” Marie laughed.

“After all of that, he told me he loved me.” I said smiling.

“Oh my god, you have really had a big bloody week Anna.” She said smiling.

“Yeah.” I said smiling.

“I’m happy for you friend.” Marie said smiling at me genuinely.

Then the movie trailers started, we laughed and laughed it was a fantastic movie. I hadn’t actually seen a movie so good for ages. We walked out of the cinema with tears streaming down our face from laughter.

Marie had driven me but Nick was picking me up, Marie and I had a quick hug and she hoped into her car. 

Nick arrived soon after Marie left, “You haven’t been waiting for too long have you?” Nick said as I got into his passenger seat.

“No.” I said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Good, sorry I was reading with Mickey I didn’t even realise.” He said.

“That’s ok.” I said and he reached for my hand.

“How is it at home?” I asked him.

“Good, good; everyone is in bed so will have some alone time.” He smiled.

I kissed him again and we sat in comfortable silence until his phone started ringing loudly.

“Can you see who that is babe?” He said. I grabbed his phone from the centre compartment, only to 
be confronted my Millie’s name flashing up on his screen.

“It’s Millie.” I said flashing his screen at him.

“Oh.” He said scratching the back of his neck, “It’s ok just silence it.”

I did as I was told and threw his phone back into the compartment. It rang again as we pulled into his driveway, again Nick just ignored it.

We went into his room and I immediately kicked off my shoes and crawled into bed, it was freezing, Nick put on the episode of Chicago Fire we were up too. Nick got in next to me and I cuddled up to him close, trying to warm my feet up on him. We didn’t last long just lying there, before I knew it I was on top of him and we were making out. Nicks hands were tentatively lifting up my shirt. I on the other was not as patient as him, I took my lips from his, I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and I practically ripped it off his body. Nick just chuckled. I took this opportunity to undo his jeans, Nick shuffled them off his body and I appreciated the view before me. God he was way too hot.

“Anna, we have to be quiet ok?” Nick whispered in my ear and rolled on top of me, as he gently kissed me from my ear to my neck, before he slowly started undressing me. I was in a little tank top and jeans, it wasn’t long before I was just in my bra and underwear Nick and I were practically panting. Nick was leaving kisses down my neck, I sat up and he had no choice to follow my lead; Nick looked surprised but I snapped off my bra and he urgently met my lips, just then his phone started ringing again. It didn’t take me very long to work out it was Millie. Nick to his credit did not stop kissing me, he didn’t even falter. I on the other hand did. My lips stopped moving.

“Anna, its ok.” He said, latching his mouth to my breast as the phone stopped ringing. I let him kiss me again, I nearly forgot about her, forgot the fact that a year ago she was probably in this position and I was the one annoyingly ringing Nick. And then his phone rang again.

“Answer the fucking phone Nick.” I said pushing him off me.

“Anna.” Nick said sitting up next to me.

“Answer it.” I said leaning across him, grabbing his phone and handing it to him.

He sighed at me before saying, “Yes Millie.”

“Nick.” I heard Millie bellow through the phone.

“What do you need Millie?” He said quietly, at this point I grabbed my bra from the bed head and 
slipped it over my shoulders. Nick shook his head at me and grabbed my hand pulling my bra down with it. I couldn’t help it I smiled at him.

“I need you to come get me Nick.” I heard her say, she was clearly at a party there was music in the background. I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my t-shirt and slipped it over my head.

“Millie I can’t I’m busy.” He said watching me collect my clothes that were scattered through his room.

I didn’t hear what she said but Nick’s response was, “Millie I can’t just come and pick you up I’m busy.”

“What are you talking about?” Nick asked, his eyes were wide with something I didn’t recognise.

“Your brother would pick you up if you messaged him.” He was exasperated, I sat next to him on the bed.

“I’ll call you back.” He said and he hung up on her. I knew what that meant.

He turned to me, “Apparently she needs to pick her up from a party.”

“I got that.” I replied I was looking towards his bedroom door.

“What do I do?” He asked.

“Go get her Nick. If you feel like you have too, just go.” I said exasperated.

“She said she’s scared, she at a Southbar party.” He said, I was grateful he wasn’t saying her name to me. Southbar was a school about half an hour away, it was known as a bit of a rough school.

“Well Nick what are you going to do?” I asked.

“Come with me?” He asked hopefully.

“Ok.” I said, I wanted to make it clear to Millie that Nick and I were strong. Even if at the moment I felt pretty worthless.

“Are you serious?” He asked clearly shocked.

“I said I would go, lets go.” I said standing up. Nick quickly ran around his room and put on is clothes.

“I’m really sorry Anna.” He said leaning in for a kiss, I quickly moved my face so he kissed my cheek. I walked towards his bedroom door.

“Anna, please.” He practically begged.

“Let’s just go Nick.” I said turning back briefly to meet his eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I can't stand Millie. He needs to tell her he cant be at her beck and call 24/7. They broke up... get over it.. and he has a girlfriend. She got pregnant and got an abortion.. so what. Doesnt mean he must still be attached to her for the rest of their lives. Honestly.. I don't even know for sure that I believe she really ever was pregnant. She seems like a very manipulative person so she may just using that to keep him around hoping they'll get back together. Either way.. he needs to man up and put his foot down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love comments!! Hope you are enjoying the story, despite Nick being a little bit of a pushover! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete