Friday 23 January 2015

Those Friday Feels



Nick and I went up to Mount Woodman Lookout early Friday morning for a run, it has the most beautiful view of Eden. I think I must have been high when I agreed to it. Somehow I made it to the top keeping the pace Nick set. Nick was being his very sweet normal self, I think he was trying to make up for the incident with Millie.

“We made it.” I said excitedly but breathlessly at the top.

“Yeah we did.” Nick said matching my excited tone but not nearly as breathless as me.

“Did you run slower than normal or did I manage to keep up with you.” I asked, sitting down on a huge flat rock.

“...yeah you kept up with me!” Nick said joining me in taking a seat, his tone implied he had gone much slower then he normally would.

“Don’t lie to me.” I said lying back down against the rock for a break. Nick just laughed and laid down next to me.

“You look pretty when you’re all sweaty.” He said smiling, his eyes scanning my black long tights to my tight black singlet, my hair was in a top knot and I am sure my face was bright red. I bet I look like a real treat.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” I said turning over onto my side and leaning on my elbow to openly perv on him.

“Really?” He said turning to face me, mirroring my position.

“Yes.” I said moving a little bit closer to him and leaning in to give him a kiss suddenly butterflies started swimming inside of me, just as I was pulling away Nick put his hand on the back of my neck and deepened the kiss, I responded by snaking my hand under his singlet.

 Suddenly Nick had me on my back and he was hovering above me burying his perfect lips into my neck. I couldn’t help it a small moan escaped my lips and I hooked my left leg around his hip. Nick took this as a sign of encouragement because he was lifting my singlet up slowly.

“Nick.” I said breathlessly, I was trying to find my words to stop these shenanigans. 

“Anna.” He breathed into my neck, all moany and sexily.

“We should stop.” I moaned, finding the strength from somewhere deep in my core.

“Stop?” He asked gently biting my earlobe and as his tongue drew a path from below my ear to the 
top of my breasts.

“Nick. Please.” I said, arching into him. My body and brain were getting the signals mixed up.

“Please what Anna? Tell me what you want.” He said doing the sexy breathing thing into my ear.

I ran my fingers up his firm chest, trying to place some distance between us. Nicks head remained rested in the crook of my neck while one of his hands was strumming my stomach, as he laid back on his side.

“I think we need to stop.” I said, Nick removed his hand, kissed me gently on the tip of the nose and rolled off me. So much sweetness I could get a cavity.

“Take me home and we can get weird in the shower.” I suggested when my breathing had finally steadied.

“That sexiest thing you’ve ever said to me.” Nick said, jumping up and grabbing my hand to pull me up.

We practically sprinted down the hill laughing and stopping to make out and touch each other inappropriately along the way…that was until we started seeing other people on the walking trail and thought it would be best if we didn’t get done for public indecency by the local sheriff who happened to be Will’s uncle.

*Bonus post on Saturday, I have scheduled it for 7am Sydney Australia time :)  I hope you guys are enjoying the story.

2 comments:

  1. I like they together, i hope he's done with Millie now. She has family that can help her, it's not like she's alone.
    I thought I read that you were doing their high school years as sort of a flashback, but you didn't want to do it as a flashback. Are you planning on doing a time jump at some point? I'm just wondering if I understood that correctly.
    I like your writing, and the previous post about Anna's mom was perfect it left me all emotional.
    Luita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luita! I still fully intent to age them up....but I have a fair bit like a least another three weeks worth of them as young! :) I am so glad you are enjoying the story. Please keep reading! :)

      Thank yous again! :) xo

      Delete