Monday 20 October 2014

Fight Club



I kissed Billy gently at first and he responded with a little more urgency. My hand instinctively went to hold his cheek softly, as I guided him to lie down on the bed. We were side by side and my heart was racing a million miles a minute, suddenly everything made sense I wanted to be here with Billy more than anywhere in world. Billy suddenly flipped me over so he was on top of me, my legs were parted and he was lying in between them. He was alternating between kissing me and leaving light kisses down my neck. His hand was travelling the length of thigh with his fingers. It was amazing. Both of us were breathless and it was getting pretty hot and heavy, let’s just say I could feel how much he was enjoying it. 

“We should stop.” Billy said while still kissing my neck, he was panting fiercely.

“Yep, we should.” I said pulling him back down on me. It continued in this manner for about 10 
minutes and then someone walked in to the room and flicked on the light. It was Nick.

“What are you two doing?” He asked, he was clearly drunk and not very happy.

“Nothing mate, will be down soon.” Billy said in way of explanation.

“Get your hands off her. Now.” He said with so much venom in his voice I physically recoiled.

I gently pushed Billy off my and pulled my dress down - it had ridden up to a dangerous level.

“Nick come on, let’s go downstairs.” I said, trying to diffuse the situation before it got out of control, 

I knotted my hand into Nicks and tried to tug him away. He gently detangled my hand from his, even though he was furious he was still quiet tender with me.

“No Anna you go downstairs. I need to talk to your friend here.” Billy said.

There was a lot of testosterone flying around the room.

“Yes Anna go downstairs.” Nick said. I was standing in the middle of them both and I my heart was beating faster than earlier.

“Please, this doesn’t have to become a thing. Let’s all go downstairs and calm down.” I was trying to reason.

“I think Nick needs to mind his own business.” Billy answered.

“I think you should keep your hands to yourself, I don’t know what your fascination with Anna is but I think it’s time it stopped.” Nick answered.

“You don’t know what my fascination is with Anna? Have you ever spoken to her? Or looked at her Nick? Get over yourself, she is not your little toy.” Billy retorted.

“Billy, don’t you dare tell me how great she is, I KNOW. I am saying Anna is WAY too good to get stuck with you.” He slurred.

“Fuck you.” Billy yelled.

“Anna go downstairs, right now.” Nick said, I moved out of their way towards the door, I was getting 
a little nervous.

Then it happened, Nick threw a punch right at Billy’s face.

“NICK!” I yelled but it was too late Billy and Nick were fighting. Punches were being thrown and shoved and I was standing at the door screaming and crying like a little girl.

I ran downstairs and luckily Ed and James happened to be in the kitchen.

“HELP PLEASE! HURRY.” I screamed at both of them, they were startled by my scream but sprinted past me on the stairs and instinctively ran into the right room.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!” James yelled while he and Ed ran in-between them.   
They managed to calm them down, it was only then that I noticed the destruction in the room, vases has been broken, lamps smash and there was a hole in the wall.  Then I took at their appearance, there was blood pouring out of both their noses, two black eyes between them and their hands were massively bruised already. Their shirts were ripped and they were both panting wildly.

“Nothing Jimmy.” Nick replied.

“It doesn’t look like nothing, why the fuck are you fighting around my sister?” He quickly responded, clearly angry.

I was standing behind them still crying silently, it was getting worse the more I noticed how bruised they were.

Ed grabbed my hand and led me down to the kitchen, where Marie, Will and a few others were standing. Will cleared them all out as soon as they saw me.

“What happened?!” Will asked alarmed.

“Nick and Billy got in a huge fight upstairs.” I replied while Ed handed me some water.

Will immediately went upstairs, partially to check on his best friend and partially to see the damage I 
assume. He came down a little while later, clearly not very happy with how his party had ended.

Marie came over and gave me a hug, Ed and Will went and shut the music off and they cleared the party.

I went back upstairs with some water and a warm flannel for each of them to wipe the blood of their faces. They were both sitting on the bed head between their hands and my brother James just standing there pacing in front of them.

“Here.” I handed them the water and face washers.

“Thanks.” They both mumbled, clearly they had calmed down a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment